We offer variations of our engine removal tables to work within a pit or on a depot floor.
Here are some examples of the types of tables we offer:
- Powered lift table – offering lateral travel, the table lifts, tips, rotates and traverses, making it suitable for various modules
- Dual mode powered lift table – providing the same functionality as above, the table is fitted with workshop and rail wheels for added versatility
- Traction motor removal unit – a rail mounted table with adjustable top
- Manual hydraulic unit – fitted with a Pendolino battery box adapter and a wide, stable leg arrangement to counterbalance the manual operation
- Under car manipulator – slotting into a normal centre pit, this unit maintains a level surface at all times and is available with an assortment of adapters